About Me

Monday, November 12, 2007

Rants on China-Top Ten Reasons Why I don't like China.

Several points to go before I start this post:
1. As the title said it all, this post will ONLY contain negative feelings towards China as much as my last post ranting on America did. You know, you gotta justify your purposed title to clarify that you are indeed ranting. So that people won't take it serious. I just thought it was fun to write on this "nationalistic-political-racial" topic.

2. All the statements I made were and will be only to show the negative sides of the particular country. I AM NOT COMPARING US WITH CHINA OR OTHERWISE.The statements have no need to be justified by everyone because again, they're totally rants. rants are logic-free. got it?

3.It was just fun to comment on this "I heart America" issue. the same will apply to this post. I was JUST FUN to comment on this "I heart China" issue.

Top Ten Reasons Why I don't like China( in no particular order)
1. The general public has been seriously brainwashed by the China Communist Party(CCP) for a considerably long time. You may find you are still 40 years away from counting money at home without commuting back and forth in between office and home. Then it won't be hard for you to realize how long nearly 60-year brainwashing was and what the consequences could have been.

2.People in China are seriously nationalistic. Getting defensive for whatever you comment on the dark sides of China. People, why can't you guys(whoops, we) face the reality?

3.It's just terrible to drive in China.you can get a sense of how it is like from a random conversation between my dad and me on our way to grandparents':
Me: dad, what the heck are you doing?
Dad: I am driving, what?
Me: you are not driving. you just literally drove on THE border of two lanes.
Dad: yeah, I know. I was just thinking if I should just switch to the right lane to exit. I didn't stay on it long though.
Me: but this line is not marked "LINE FOR HESITATING TO TURN" at all!
(Note: we got to the grandparents' with biggest smiles on our faces. You know my dad doesn't jokes a lot when he is not driving. I like him anyway)

4. Taking shower before bed has its root in China. I am sure you don't want to laundry your sheet every two weeks. you will have to do so if you shower in the morning in China. what? hot water is only available in the morning? then you probably still have to shower at night because when you home, your skin will literally be covered by high concentration of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, sweat, road dusts and possibly granular sands if you live in Beijing. laundry is cheap in China. don't worry, man! keep the BIG LOADS coming!!:)

(to be continued) time to sleep, sorry!

No comments: