Most of time, people who came to America appreciate its beautiful parts. Even though it's just not as easy as I can make the same list of China, I just got something to say. AND it's all about what I have been feeling and never ever have anything to do with others! So just don't blame me for being overeacted or undereacted. The list as follows is in the order each item come to my mind.
1. America is too materialistic. You can never find it difficult to feel lazy not to brush your teeth with manual toothbrush. You always gotta the fancy, wasteful electronic brush do the job and claim this as the only way of having healthy teeth.
2. America food is just junky. Come to America if you want to gain weight without any single effort in about one week. Pie, candy, all the sweet things are being hornored to somewhat crazy extent.
3. American people are badly narcissistic. It's no doubt that Californians are somehow doing a perfect job on this. However, it would be great if other people don't act like that.
4. American people are somehow patriotic enough to invade other countries in the name of freedom and democracy rather than of national interest. yeah, it's true that UN doesn't do its own job but it would be great if Bush let it do its own thing. The lady with a Ph.D in my lab sadly told me because the UN is not functional any more, Bush needs to do something to defend the justice of this shitty world. Oh, ya, I agree. How worse can that be! PEACE...dammn it , whoever created this word is as sinful as the world itself.
5. American people just don't realize how much they like flattering each other. Apprarently, flattering coming out of nowhere makes them happy and satisfied. It's very hard for me to understand why they don't get tried of those daily flattering. Can't you just say what you want to say or just keep yourself sincere and control the daily rate of flatterings to the same person. Being polite is very good but not overpolite. Sorry!
6. America makes you hate driving. For an ordinary Chinese who has never driven a fancy car( well, i mean Toyota is pretty much fancy car in China), driving made me excited and life full of expectations. Well, it's just not true when you forgot to get onions one second after you come from grocery shopping. Jesus, that's just about 1 minute thing in Shanghai!
7. There is no free lunch in America. do you really want to door boy at a hotel help you carry your 10-pound luggage? maybe you do if you were a little girld. You can't avoid him 1-2 bucks for his great efforts. Thanks, I appreciate it . people are just obseessed with BUCKS!
8. Self-control is much appreciated in America. i was glad that I saw pistols for the first time in my life here. I always agree with the idea that people of a coutry should have the right to arm themselves for protection and for fighting against unfair regulations. But not for killing each other by going like: bitch! how dare you! I will dammn shoot you!(I tried my best not to be civilized, sorry!)
9. Political games are active here as well. Everyone watches CNN and what's CNN tells you is compatible with most of what ordinary American believes.
10. The only way of hating human beings is by coming to America. The more you know about the racial conflicts going on and how people from different parts of the world hate each other, you more frustrated you become. The last but not the least, it's sometimes good to be isolated without knowing too much. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, shitty things all around.
Overall, it's just not fair to judge this coutry in the way above but this is probably one way of doing that.